Restorative implant dentistry is undergoing significant change. With the development of new technologies, we are now able to give expanded restorative options to our patients. Dr. Ira M. Langstein’s comprehensive program will integrate these techniques and technologies into a practical approach for the restorative implant dentist.
- Date of event: Thursday, October 27th, 2016
- Title of the Event: “Current Concepts in Restorative Implant Dentistry
- Registration at 8:30 AM, Lecture from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- All in attendance will receive 8 units of CE credit.
- Lunch provided
- Cocktails to follow at Abigails
Some of the areas that will be covered include:
- Comprehensive implant treatment planning.
- Single, multiple-span, and full arch implant solutions.
- Screw-retained options.
- Solutions to avoiding cement-related peri-implantitis.
- Peri-implantitis-concepts and treatment options.
- Angulated Screw Channel(ASC).
- Provisional options.
- Restorative materials, including, zirconia and pink porcelain.
- Digital restorative treatment planning and solutions, including Nobel Clinician and
- All-On-4 rationale and techniques.
- New technologies, e.g. On-one and other digital concepts.
Ira Langstein, DDS
Dr. Ira Langstein received his Bachelor of Science from Cornell University in 1983 and Dental degree from New York University College of Dentistry in 1987. He was the recipient of the Oral Pathology Award at NYU. Dr. Langstein trained as a General Practice Resident at the Manhattan V.A. Medical Center from 1987-1988.
Dr. Langstein founded the Center for Restorative, Cosmetic, and Implant Dentistry in Chesapeake, Virginia in 1990 and while there focused on comprehensive dental treatment plans with an emphasis on aesthetics and implants. In 2004, Dr. Langstein joined the Westchester Dental Group in White Plains, NY, and has continued this tradition.
Memberships include the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and the Academy of Osseointegration. Dr. Langstein has achieved Diplomate status in the International Congress of Oral Implantology. He is also a member of the American Dental Association.
Dr. Langstein has lectured extensively on dental implants, speaking for local study groups and major international meetings for the ICOI. He has also presented many programs for Nobel Biocare, focusing on prosthetic solutions using their unique implant systems.